This service is only intended for congolese citizen who wish to apply for a new passport.
A fingerprint deposit is mandatory when filing the application for a new passport. Therefore, 1 trip to the embassy is required to obtain a new passport.
CVCBRAZZA assists you in carrying out the necessary steps to obtain a new passport :
- Application for a consular card
- Verification of the completeness of the passport file
- Appointment at the Embassy to deposit your imprint (The appointment takes place no later than 15 working days after the reception of the complete passeport file).
CVCBRAZZA is responsible for performing all the steps allowing you to benefit from a simpler and more fluid experience.
Documents to provide :
- completed passport application form or passport renewal form;
- consular card;
- birth certificate;
- marriage certificate (for the bride and groom);
- Two color identity photos in 35x45 format;
- Parental authorization and an identity document of the applicant’s parent for minors;
- medical certificate for medical glasses holders;
- old passport photocopy, in case of renewal;
- photocopy of the document justifying the profession;
- Passport certificate loss, t if necessary.
In accordance with consular deadlines,your document will be available after 30 working days.
CVCBRAZZA is not responsible for meeting consular deadlines.
Our rates include :
- Loss insurance.
- 100% secure payment.
The cost of sending the applicant's document at home is charged extra.
The shipping rate depends on the delivery method chosen by the applicant.
Please send all your files to the following address :
33 Avenue Du Maine